Author Notes: This is a very simple, vegetarian and healthy recipe. Not to forget delicious. Perfect for a fast dinner after gym or after a busy day. —Anca Moldovan
Serves: 2 persons
grams Brussels sprout
Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 210 °C.
- Put the brussels sprout on a tray with baking paper, add 1-2 teaspoons olive oil, a pinch of salt and mix it well.
- Roast for 15 minutes, mix it again and then roast it for 15 more minutes (total of 30 minutes).
- In the mean time, put the water in pot, add 1 teaspoon olive oil, a pinch of salt and bring it to boil. When the water boils, add the couscous, mix one time and remove it from the heat. Cover the pot with a lid and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add the warm couscous, warm brussels sprout, walnuts, add some salt, olive oil and some chilli flakes on top. Mix it well and that is all.