Author Notes: This delicious vegetarian caviar is produced in Canada, using seaweed as the primary ingredient which is 100% natural, 100% vegetarian
It’s milder in flavour than traditional caviar
cucumber, carrot, turnips, watermelon radishes
cream cheese, softened
cup sour cream
Kelp Caviar wasabi flavour (or another flavour )
dill for decoration
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream and lemon zest. Put in the plastic bag and cut a corner or use a piping bag.
- Slice vegetables using a mandolin, use a cookie cutter for a different shape.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture on top of sliced vegetables, top with Kelp Caviar and fresh dill.
- If you won't you can use cashew ricotta and not cream cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore