If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious vegetarian caviar is produced in Canada, using seaweed as the primary ingredient which is 100% natural, 100% vegetarian
It’s milder in flavor than traditional caviar
- cucumber, carrot, turnips, watermelon radishes
- 1/2 cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour creame
- lemon zest
- Kelp Caviar wasabi flavor ( or another flavor )
- dill for decoration
- Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream and lemon zest. Put in the plastic bag and cut corner or use piping bag.
- Slice vegetables using mandolin, use cookie cutter for different shape .
- Pipe cream cheese mixture on top of sliced vegetables, top with Kelp Caviar and fresh dill.
- If you wont you can use cashew ricotta and not cream cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for the Shore