If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 shallots, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, diced
- 2 cups rutabaga diced
- 2 cups potatoes diced
- 2 cups cooked beans or can beans, juice and all (540 ml or 19 oz)
- Cook dice carrot, rutabaga and potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes, drain.
- In pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add flour sauté for 1 minutes, add shallots, parsley, tomato paste and garlic. Add beans, carrots, turnips and potatoes, Add vegetable stock and bring stew to boil. Reduce heat and simmer stew for 1 hours, stirring occasionally. Root vegetables and beans should be soft and partially broken down and stew should be thick.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best One-Pot Meal
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beans