(400g) frozen puff pastry
( about 400g ) black pudding sausage
egg for egg wash
- Let the pastry thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Roll out pastry into the length of the sausage and brush with egg wash, peel casing from black pudding sausage.
- Then roll up sausage in pastry, and cut 1/2 inch.
- Put on the baking sheet lined with parchment, brush with egg wash (if you are not baking right way keep them in the fridge).
- Bake at 400 F, 20 minutes ( depends on the size of sausage), on the middle rack of preheated oven.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends