If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
(400g) frozen puff pastry
( about 400g ) black pudding sausage
egg for egg wash
- Let the pastry thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
- Roll out pastry into the length of the sausage and brush with egg wash, peel casing from black pudding sausage.
- Then roll up sausage in pastry, and cut 1/2 inch.
- Put on the baking sheet lined with parchment, brush with egg wash (if you are not baking right way keep them in the fridge).
- Bake at 400 F, 20 minutes ( depends on the size of sausage), on the middle rack of preheated oven.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends