If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who doesn't like figs? Sweet and delicious, they brighten up our day and can be the star of the show. This simple recipe will become your favorite. —Dip&Scoop
- 1 bunch Baby Greens
- 5 pieces Juicy figs
- 1 handful Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Goat Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Argan Oil
- Rinse and spin dry the greens.
- Cut the figs in 4 preferably from top to bottom. (They look better that way)
- Toss in the walnuts and fresh goat cheese to your liking. We approximate the measurements for you but feel free to change them according to your mood and liking.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and Argan oil. The Argan oil complements the sweet figs and the nutty walnuts perfectly adding a layer of depth to this simple creation. Enjoy!