This is a crustless quiche I made using a variety of ingredients that can be found in the average refrigerator.
This is a crustless quiche I made using a variety of ingredients that can be found in the average refrigerator.—Laura Ryan
tablespoon olive oil
ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
salt and pepper, to taste
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Slice the mushrooms thinly and mince the onion and garlic. Place into a non-stick skillet with the olive oil over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the onions are translucent, approximately 7-10 minutes.
- While the onions and mushrooms are cooking, whisk together the eggs with the milk with a few dashes of salt and pepper
- In a pie dish, spray non-stick cooking spray, and spread the thawed spinach along the bottom of the pan. Layer the cooked mushrooms and onion on top, and add half of the feta cheese.
- Pour the eggs into the pie pan. Add tomato slices and mozzarella.
- Place into the preheated oven and cook for 40 minutes to an hour, until the top is golden brown and the eggs are set.