If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad was a welcomed treat for a simple, weeknight dinner. The kiddos thought it "looked pretty" with all of the colors and loved the honey-peanut sauce which made the veggies "taste yummier".
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1/2 bunch Napa Cabbage
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup Mandarin orange segments
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added Natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Raw honey
- 1 tablespoon Tamari (soy sauce)
- n a large bowl combine all veggies and toss together. Add chopped chicken and toss. In a small bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce juice and water. Drizzle the sauce over the salad and sprinkle with nuts.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Honey