If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We all know wings are not good for us. They have a great flavor though. This recipe combines all the flavors you love into a wrap. Take a bite! —Jimmy Hoxie
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 stalks celery, washed and chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon bleu cheese crumbles
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- in a small bowl or zip top container, combine the chicken, hot sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika and allow to marinate 10 minutes- overnight under refrigeration.
- Preheat either the out door or indoor grill. Place the chicken breasts onto the grill and cook for 8 minutes, turning it half way. The internal temperature should be 165. Allow the chicken to rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- In a large bowl, mix the cabbage, carrots, celery, yogurt, and vinegar. Toss well.
- Slice the chicken breasts thinly and place 1/2 chicken breast on each tortilla. Divide the bleu cheese between the tortillas and top each with 1 cup of the slaw. Roll em up and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Cooked Over a Fire
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Chicken
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mash-Up Recipe