Author Notes: I love prosciutto wrapped figs and thought that the creaminess of the cheese would compliment it nicely. The arugula adds a spiciness to the sweet balsamic glaze. —Leslieb
ounces burrata chees
tablespoons balsamic glaze
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut figs in half and wrap each half with a strip of prosciutto. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Divide arugula and place one handful each on a plate. Drizzle with a tablespoon of balsamic glaze.
- Divide the burrata into two pieces and place on top of the arugula in the center of the plate.
- When the figs are done, remove them and let stand a few minutes, then place 6 pieces on the arugula, around the burrata.
- Drizzle the remaining balsamic glaze over the salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer