If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love prosciutto wrapped figs and thought that the creaminess of the cheese would compliment it nicely. The arugula adds a spiciness to the sweet balsamic glaze. —Leslieb
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 6 figs
- 12 pieces prosciutto
- 8 ounces burrata chees
- 4 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut figs in half and wrap each half with a strip of prosciutto. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Divide arugula and place one handful each on a plate. Drizzle with a tablespoon of balsamic glaze.
- Divide the burrata into two pieces and place on top of the arugula in the center of the plate.
- When the figs are done, remove them and let stand a few minutes, then place 6 pieces on the arugula, around the burrata.
- Drizzle the remaining balsamic glaze over the salad.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer