If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The simplicity of this recipe makes it a great snack or light lunch, but can also serve as an appetizer or side dish to a larger meal. —Hi, I'm Brian.
- 1 bunch enoki mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté until slightly golden.
- Add the mushrooms and toss to coat. Cook for a few minutes until slightly wilted.
- Add the soy sauce and cook for a minute more.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer