Author Notes: The simplicity of this recipe makes it a great snack or light lunch, but can also serve as an appetizer or side dish to a larger meal. —Hi, I'm Brian.
Prep time: 3 min
Cook time: 3 min
bunch enoki mushrooms
tablespoon sesame oil
clove of garlic, minced
tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté until slightly golden.
- Add the mushrooms and toss to coat. Cook for a few minutes until slightly wilted.
- Add the soy sauce and cook for a minute more.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer