If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recipe for pasta is adapted from Cassie from Back to Her Roots.
I used only half pasta for dinner. —anka
Serves: 4 appetizers or 2 entrees
Chickpea and flax seed homemade pasta
tablespoons ground flax seed
tablespoons warm water
cups chickpea flour
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flaxseed and warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes, or until thick and gelled.
- Combine the flour and flax seed mix in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process for 60 seconds. It will look crumbly.
- Dump into the bowl and knead the dough into a smooth ball.
- Divide dough into quarters and wrap, rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper very, very thin.
- Cut into desired shapes and keep on a floured surface.
- To cook, drop the pasta into boiling water, cook for 3 minutes or until all pasta is cooked through.
- Drain and mix with sauce.
Cinnamon caps mushrooms sauce
ounces cinnamon caps mushrooms
clove garlic, minced
sea salt and freshly ground pepper
cup red wine
- Sate everything except wine for 3-4 minutes then add red wine, cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Mix pasta in the mushrooms and serve.