If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasting is my go to method for delicious vegetables. It creates simple, elegant, and beautiful platters of caramelized crunchy forkfuls of bliss! —at yvonne's table
extra virgin olive oil
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
cup pine nuts (raw)
crushed red pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into even-sized florets. Wash and dry thoroughly and place in a large bowl.
- Swirl the EVOO around the bowl a few times and season with salt, pepper and red chili flakes (if using) and toss to coat well.
- Transfer to a sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Roast until the edges start to turn golden brown (about 15 minutes) and flip with a metal spatula.
- Add the pine nuts at the is point and toast for another 10-15 minutes turning occasionally until everything is a beautiful golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, season to taste with kosher salt and serve either warm or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer