If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pinzimonio is served as a starter or as a side dish in Toscana. It is very simple and healthy. It is the perfect dish during the summer as it requires no cooking. —woo wei-duan
- 1/2 celery heart, rinse, remove ribs, trim ends
- Radishes, rinse
- 1 fennel bulb, rinse, remove damaged outer leaves, trim top, and slice into quarters lengthwise
- 4 slender carrots, peel, trim ends, and slice into quarters lengthwise
- 4 spring onions, rinse, and trim root and green top
- 1 radicchio, rinse, remove damaged outer leaves and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 sweet peppers, rinse, trim stem, remove white ribs and seeds, and slice into 2 cm strips lengthwise
- 240 milliliters extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Fresh bread, cut into thick slices
- Arrange all the vegetables attractively on a platter. Pour 60 mls of the extra virgin olive oil into each of four small bowls and place at each person’s place setting. Place the sea salt and freshly ground black pepper on the table so each person can put a bit on their plate or mix into their olive oil to dip the vegetables in.