If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 8 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 8 medium shrimp, shell removed with tail on
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup corn, cooked
- 3-4 teaspoons Maggi seasoning or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- dash of black pepper
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and stir-fry until fragrant. (Be careful, do not burn garlic!) Push garlic to one side of the pan.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink. Push shrimp to one side and crack eggs into the pan. Scramble until cooked.
- Add corn and lightly cook to warm it up.
- Turn heat to high and add rice, Maggi seasoning, toasted sesame oil, sea salt and black pepper. Mix until everything is evenly distributed. If necessary, add more soy sauce to taste. Serve immediately!