If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This frittata also features nutmeg, parmesan cheese, and cooked small shrimp. This recipe was written by the Healthline Editorial Team: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/spinach-and-artichoke-frittata —Healthline
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 (6 oz.) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked small shrimp
- 1 cup quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 large egg whites
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% reduced fat milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook shallot in hot oil in a 10-inch non-stick ovenproof skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until tender but not browned. Raise heat to medium-high and stir in spinach and cook 4 minutes, or until wilted and water has evaporated. Stir in shrimp and next 4 ingredients.
- Beat egg whites in a large mixing bowl until foamy; whisk in eggs and milk. Pour over spinach mixture in skillet. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or just until set. Let stand 3 minutes before cutting into 8 wedges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff