If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- cornstarch for dusting
- oil for frying
- celery root, cut into tick sticks
- Peel, cut and blanch celery, keep cold.
- For tempura batter, put sparkling water, flour, rice flour, salt and baking powder into the blender and blend for 20 seconds.
- Keep cold.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan.
- Drench celery into the cornstarch and then into the batter, fry for 2-3 minutes, drain and transfer to paper towel.