If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple main. Peas and broad bean topped with jasmine rice and kale - pistachio pesto. —Nikola Smialek
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 150 grams frozen broad bean
- 1 / 8 cups white jasmine rice
- 5 handfuls kale
- 50 milliliters rapeseed oil
- 20 grams pistachio + for decoration
- 1 / 2 garlic clove
- In tall plastic jug place kale, pour it with rapeseed oil, blend with hand blender. Peel garlic and pistachios, add to the jug, blend again. Add some salt to taste.
- In small pot place white jasmine rice, pour it with 1 / 2 cup boiling water, bring to boil, remove from the heat and set covered aside for 30 minutes. After this time on small heat mixing from time to time let evaporate excess amount of water. Ready white jasmine rice set aside. ( cover it to do not let it cool down ).
- In separate pot bring water to boil, place there broad bean and peas, boil for 10 minutes. Ready veggies transfer to the bowl, after few moments peel broad bean. Add on top ready white jasmine rice and pesto. Decorate with pistachios.