If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple recipe that’s great for those nights when you want flavor without the fat. Oh, and once you prepare the ingredients, you’ll have a few weekday lunches all ready to go with the leftovers! —Cava Grill
- 1 bundle radishes
- 1 bundle heirloom carrots
- 1 cup farro, prepared per package instructions
- 1 cup millet, prepared per package instructions
- 1 package fresh arugula (1-2 cups)
- 2-3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 package fresh halloumi cheese, sliced into 1-inch by 3-inch rectangles
- 3-4 tablespoons eggplant & red pepper dip
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, turmeric, cayenne, and ¼ cup water until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste. Reduce cayenne quantity if you’re wary of spiciness.
- To assemble, spoon a scoop of eggplant and red pepper dip into bottom of bowl. Next, add farro and millet. Top with roasted veggies, arugula, a scoop of eggplant & red pepper dip, and warm halloumi. Drizzle with turmeric-tahini dressing.