If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The good thing about this particular 4th of July recipe: Four ingredients. Count ‘em: four (and a little butter, of course). Your contribution to the inevitable July 4th cookout, ready to go in about 15-20 minutes and only consisting of four ingredients. —Liz
- 1 package puff pastry, defrosted per the package instructions
- 1/2 pound strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries, halved
- 1 wedge Brie, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flour your prep surface and carefully roll out the pastry into a large rectangle. Use a pizza cutter to cut the pastry into rectangles and transfer to a cooking sprayed baking sheet.
- Carefully layer two pieces of Brie on each rectangle, followed by strawberry slivers and blueberries made out to look like the flag. Brush the edges of the pastry with melted butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or so, watching carefully, until lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool slightly before serving.