If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A healthy recipe full of seasonal vegetables that makes for fantastic entertaining as well as a work lunch. —Vicky | Things I Made Today
Serves 6 as a starter, 2 as entree
- 2 Persian cucumbers (about 5 oz), sliced thin
- 1 Medium bulb fennel (about 10 oz), trimmed, cored, and sliced thin
- 1/4 Medium red onion, sliced thin
- 2 Celery stalks, sliced thin
- 4 Large radishes (about 2 oz), sliced thin
- 12 ounces Frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/4 cup Mint
- 1/4 cup Parsely, minced
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons White wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesean cheese, freshly grated
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, fennel, red onion, celery, radishes, artichokes, mint, and parsley. Mix well
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and salt. Pour over dressing and toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well. Adjust salt to taste.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shaved Salad