If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes the simplest things are the best. —Ivana Prendic
Makes ivana prendic
- 300 grams brown rice
- 200 grams broccoli
- 200 grams roasted peanuts
- 1 piece onion
- 2 pieces garlic clove
- 1 piece fresh red pepper
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 10 milliliters cold pressed oil
- 5 tablespoons tamary sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch himalayan salt
- Cook the rice first, be free to cook a little longer to be stickier and easier to shape balls.
- In a little oil stew onion and garlic then by end add chopped red pepper, pieces of broccoli and whole peanuts. Cook for a few minutes, not too much because of broccoli. At the end add spices, fresh parsley, cooked rice and tamary sauce and stirr. Remove from the heat.
- On the cube of nylon kitchen foil put one tablespoon of rice with vegetables and make balls and leave them so little in the fridge. Before serving remove from foil. This method is not necessary, you can create balls and by hands but they will not be as smooth as with foil.
- Colorful rice balls serve as a side dish or as a vegetarian and gluten-free main dish.