If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup Rinsed Quinoa
- 2-3 cups Kale, Rinsed, Dried and Thinly Sliced
- 1-2 cups Strawberries, Cleaned and Quartered
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1-2 ounces Herbed Goat Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- Bring quinoa and 2 cups of salted water to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover, cook about 15 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
- Lay kale out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a few drops of olive oil. Mix to coat well. Cook at approximately 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees, until crispy.
- Combine, kale, quinoa, goat cheese, strawberries and pomegranate seeds. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.