If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A summer staple, a life saver when you have no idea what to make and the thought of cooking is just too much. Crumbled feta, fleshy tomatoes, black olives, handfuls of arugula, brightened by a lemony dressing. And, of course, pasta cooked al-dente ! —Charlotte I The Fox + The Knife
- 300 grams pasta ( fusilli, rigatoni, pipe rigate, or cellentani)
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 cups arugula
- 12 black olives, chopped
- 200 grams feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta to al-dente in large pot of salted boiling water. Drain and rinse.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the crumbled feta, the diced tomatoes, the chopped olives. Add the pasta.
- Make the dressing : stir together the olive oil and the lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the dressing on the salad and mix well.
- Right before serving, add the arugula, so it will stay crunchy. Mix and serve !