If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a combination of two separate recipes, Romesco Sauce and White Rice. —DGRecipes
- 70 grams Almonds
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Pepper
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Bake the almonds and the bread on 250 Celsius for 10 minutes then take them out of the oven
- Put the garlic, the tomato and the pepper in the oven and bake them for 20 minutes also on 250 Celsius
- Peel the roasted pepper and tomato and process all of the ingredients in a food processor. Add a bit of olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 200 grams White Rice
- 600 milliliters Water
- Put 600 ml of water in a pot and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Put the water on heat and let it hit boiling temperature
- Next, add 200 g. of white rice and turn the heat to low
- Put the lid over the pot and boil the rice for 10 minutes on low heat. After 10 minutes take the pot off the heat and let the rice rest in a covered pot for another 10 minutes.
- Mix the rice with the romesco sauce and enjoy this tasty dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe