If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: That beautiful bounty from the garden? Transformed into a flavorful gratin. Easy and delicious! —Holly Battiste
- 1 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 5 basil leaves, chopped
- 2 garlic cloved, minced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Combine veggies, basil, garlic and 2tbsp olive oil and toss to coat. Fill casserole or gratin baking dish.
- Pulse toast in a food processor and stream in the tsp of olive oil.
- Top vegetables with the bread crumbs and pine nuts.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for about 35-40 min.