If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a rich, hearty stick to your ribs meal. It's comfort Food! —Jamie Parchman
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cups Onion Chopped
- 2 cups Carrots Sliced
- 1 1/2 cups celery sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 4 cups assorted mushrooms sliced
- 6 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Low sodium Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Parsley, minced
- 1 1/2 cups whole grain brown rice pasta
- 1. In a 4 quart soup pot, heat Olive oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion and carrots for a few minutes and add celery and dill weed. When browned add mushrooms and cook lightly. Add broth, salt, pepper and Soy Sauce. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- 2. Return to boil and add parsley and pasta. Boil 2 minutes and turn off heat. Allow to stand 10 minutes while pasta continues to cook. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe