If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 side dishes
- 1/2 pound (227g) crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley lives
- Put sliced mushroom into a bowl, add garlic, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, parsley and toss. Let sit for couple hours or over night.
For "mash potatoes"
- 5 cups cauliflower cut in to small florets
- 1 cup cashew sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, ground
- In the blender or small food processor place 1 cup soaked cashews, 1/2 cup water, 2 tsp apple cider vinegar and puree until completely smooth.
- Now put cauliflower in food processor and process on and off for couple minutes, add "sour cream", white peppr and salt. Process for a couple minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe