If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Want to change up your usual zucchini or banana bread? Try my Maple Chocolate Eggplant Bread! This recipe is so quick and easy to make, and is made with an entire eggplant. If you are nervous to bake with eggplant, don't be! This loaf is so delicious you will have a difficult time not eating it all at once. —Monica
Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups eggplant, grated (about 1 medium eggplant)
- 2 cups flour (I used rye)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix all ingredients
- Transfer to a greased load pan
- Bake at 350 F for 80-90 minutes, or until knife comes out clean.