Tasty recipe for tasty spinach without thickeners and low calorie
Tasty recipe for tasty spinach without thickeners and low calorie—Ulrike
cake Feta and some of the brine.
tablespoons Olive oil
Fresh ground pepper
In This Recipe
- Heat up olive oil in a pot.
- Clean and chop leeks and fry in the heated oil
- In the meantime wash and chop spinach with steels and place into the pot with the leeks. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Pour some of the feta brine into the fried up mixture and crumble one cake of feta cheese into the mixture. You can increase the amount of feta cakes as you please.
- Add freshly ground pepper and turn down the heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve as a vegetable with a meal or with fried egg and mash potato.