If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The texture of these waffles are fluffy and warm, the taste is nutty and savory and the ingredient list is to-die-for. These waffles are gluten-free, Paleo and vegetarian-friendly. —Inspiralized
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large parsnips, peel, blade C, noodles roughly trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat a Belgian waffle iron.
- Meanwhile, place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once oil heats, add in the parsnip noodles and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until noodles are wilted and cooked through.
- Once cooked, add to a bowl with the egg and chives and toss to combine. Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray and then pack in the parsnip mixture. Cook to the waffle iron’s settings and then remove carefully.