If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The combination of sweet apple, mild Greek yogurt, crunchy celery and the savoriness of the tuna is unbeatable. —Inspiralized
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups of baby arugula
- 1 5oz can tuna in water
- 2 large red bell peppers
For the fayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain or dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients for the fayonnaise together in a small bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- Slice the apple halfway lengthwise and spiralize it, using Blade B. Add the apple to a large bowl with the celery, arugula, tuna and fayonnaise. Toss to combine thoroughly.
- Slice the top off of both the bell peppers and slice in half. Deseed and remove any of the white inside flesh.
- To assemble the sandwiches, fill each bell pepper with the apple tuna salad.