If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great flavor combination. —Alexandra V. Jones
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, large dice.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 8 ounces dried capellini, cooked al dente
- 4 tablespoons browned butter
- 2 tablespoons mizithra cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Pecorino romano, grated
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss squash with oil and seasoning, in a pre-heated 425 degree oven, roast squash for 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- While squash cooks, boil water for pasta and make browned butter. when pasta is done drain.
- Toss pasta with butter, cheeses, s&p, and parsley. Divvy up pasta into four portions top with butternut squash and eat!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Brown Butter
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Savory (Winter) Squash Recipe