Author Notes: This recipe is super scalable to whatever size party you are having—even if it's a party of one. —Samantha Weiss Hills
Makes: 8 slices
rounds of Crottin goat cheese, fresh or aged
ounces mixed greens
Your favorite viniagrette, for dressing
In This Recipe
- Turn your broiler on high. Slice the rounds of Crottin in half and place them, insides up, on top of a baguette slice.
- Make your favorite vinaigrette, and set aside.
- Broil the baguette and cheese on high for 2 to 3 minutes—but watch them carefully! You want the tops to just be turning golden and not to burn your bread.
- Toss the mixed greens with your favorite vinaigrette, and serve chèvre chaud alongside it for a light appetizer or a post-entree stand-in for a cheese board.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!