If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is super scalable to whatever size party you are having—even if it's a party of one. —Samantha Weiss Hills
Makes 8 slices
- 4 rounds of Crottin goat cheese, fresh or aged
- 8 slices baguette
- 8 ounces mixed greens
- Your favorite viniagrette, for dressing
- Turn your broiler on high. Slice the rounds of Crottin in half and place them, insides up, on top of a baguette slice.
- Make your favorite vinaigrette, and set aside.
- Broil the baguette and cheese on high for 2 to 3 minutes—but watch them carefully! You want the tops to just be turning golden and not to burn your bread.
- Toss the mixed greens with your favorite vinaigrette, and serve chèvre chaud alongside it for a light appetizer or a post-entree stand-in for a cheese board.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!