If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a recipe which I have created in my Mallorca vacation.
You can eat it with bread and olives.
Please visit my blog if you like this idea: www.cattivakat.com —Dei Lexa
- 200 grams Chickpeas
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- 2 Figs
- 1 Goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon Cutter peppermint
- 4 Artichokes ( hearts)
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 2 Green Peppers
- Black Pepper
- Sea salt
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar creamy
- Cut the pepper in small pieces. Sauté peppers spicy in olive oil and chili and sea-salt
- Chickpeas Prepare as usual or buy finished in tin. Onions chop. Tomatoes also chop. Mix everything. Prepare dressing in which one vinegar and virgin olive oil, pepper and a Littlebit lemon. Give it to the salad. Wait 10 minutes. Also delicious with green beans.
- Goat cheese with figs In this case I have the figs picked fresh from the tree . Then they taste particularly delicious . Unfortunately, this is often not possible in Germany yes -what a pity. Simply the goat cheese cut and figs together with a little sea-salt and good Balsamic Vinegar.
- Artichokes buy canned or fresh. Canned artichokes are delicious as well and much more easier to handle. Wash artichokes. Marinat them with a little bit lemon juice, good oliveoil, salt and pepper. Add peppermint
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Appetizer to Share with Friends