If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For those who typically fear watch parties for all the fried things and carb-y things and sugary things they can entail — this one’s for you (though we watched it disappear and we’re pretty sure it’s perfect for everyone else, too). We’re giving the usual Mexican layer dip an appropriate Cava spin with punchy flavors like sliced kalamatas and quick-chopped mint and a harissa-and-Greek-yogurt combo that can easily stand all on its own. Healthy game day, we’re ready for ya. —CAVA
Makes 1 large dish
- 2 containers Cava Traditional Hummus
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Cava Harissa
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced cucumber (about 2 cucumbers)
- 1 1/2 cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- roughly chopped fresh parsley and mint
- In a medium clear or ceramic baking dish, spread an even layer of hummus. Whisk Greek yogurt and harissa together and carefully spread over the layer of hummus (we like to use an offset baking spatula to help evenly spread the layers without combining them into one another too much). Next, sprinkle artichoke leaves and hearts across the dish, followed by olives, cucumber, bell pepper, and finally, feta cheese. Finish the dish with a sprinkle of parsley and mint. Serve with warm pita chips.