If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bowl meals are the best meals. This fresh spinach, salmon, poached egg & goat cheese bowl will prove it. —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 1 1/2 cups cooked farro (or grain of your choice)
- 1-2 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons good extra virgin olive oil
- 2 poached eggs
- 3 ounces hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 tablespoons harissa paste (optional)
- freshly ground pepper & salt to taste
- crumbled goat cheese
- thinly sliced cucumber
- thinly sliced scallions
- fresh dill sprigs
- Combine the farro, spinach, lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl. Toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide farro and spinach mixture between two bowls. Top each with a poached egg and equal amounts of smoked salmon, harissa paste (if using), crumbled goat cheese, cucumber slices, sliced scallions, and fresh dill sprigs.