If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect little bites of spanakopita nestled in buttery, flaky mini phyllo cups. Great vegetarian appetizer or as a side dish. —Karrie / Tasty Ever After
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry of all moisture
- 2/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 freshly ground white pepper
- salt, if needed
- 30 pre-baked frozen mini phyllo shells (also called fillo shells in grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, feta, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and white pepper. Stir until all is thoroughly combined. Taste mixture and add salt, if needed.
- Place all phyllo shells on a baking sheet and fill each with 1 tablespoon of the spinach/feta mixture. Baked in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until mixture is heated throughout and shells are nice and toasty. Serve immediately.