If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Spring is coming and just thinking about make me feel good. —anka
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 potato, peeled and diced (about 1.5 cup)
- 1 pound fresh or frozen peas
- 8 ounces cooked spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 5-6 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook onion and garlic with 2-3 tbsp olive oil for 2-3 minutes. Add potato and stock, cook for 15 minutes, season with salt and pepper. When potato is cooked add peas, spinach and dill. Cook for additional 5 min. Remove from the heat and blend the soup in food processor until smooth and return the soup to a pan until ready to serve. Serve with shrimps and dill.