If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the combo of beans and grilled shrimp together, it taste like summer on the beach.... —Virginie Degryse
- 1 packet frozen shrimp
- 1 packet tuscan beans (or any white beans that you like)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil ( plus some to cook the shrimp)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- slat and peper
- Toss the shrimp with some olive oil, salt and pepper and put in the oven at 350F for 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the dressing by whisking the mustard and vinegar together and slowly adding the olive oil.
- When all mixed, add the shallot, salt and pepper. Put the arugula in a salad bowl, add tomatoes and shrimp and toss with the dressing.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!