If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever I go to the farmers market, I always get inspired by the beautiful produces and dream about what I should prepare. Last week, they had gorgeous blood oranges and strawberries. This is how this yummy salad came together. —Virginie Degryse
- 2 cups cooked barely, cooked
- 1 blood orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, cut in 2
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 persian cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Mix in a bowl the barley and spinach with the orange juice and olive oil.
- I like to serve this one directly on individual plates and make it look pretty. I will put the barely-spinach mix on the plates, add some strawberries, oranges, cucumbers, walnuts and sprinkle some goat cheese on top. repeat for every plate.
- Et Voila, Bon Appétit!