If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Curry roasted cauliflower with freekeh grains and tahini sauce, mixed with arugula and topped with cashews —Sarah | Wisconsin from Scratch
- 1 1/2 pounds cauliflower (about 1 medium head), cut into medium sized florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice (from half of a lemon)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups cooked freekeh (from 1/2 cup dried) or other whole grain
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower pieces, olive oil, curry powder, and ½ tsp of salt until well combined. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet, and roast at 400 degrees until tender and beginning to brown, about 25 minutes. Stir once halfway through roasting to help keep even browning.
- To make the tahini sauce, whisk together the yogurt, tahini paste, lemon juice, water, honey, cumin, and the remaining ¼ tsp salt. Add a bit more water to the sauce if you’d like a thinner consistency.
- Divide the freekeh evenly between plates (or bowls, or what have you), top with equal amounts of arugula, roasted cauliflower, cashews, and golden raisins. Drizzle tahini sauce over top and serve immediately.