If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We made kohlrabi and potato slices with sprinkled oysters fried with onions. Layers were then poured with dressing and after baking, we obtained an interesting texture of vegetable gratin. Oyster mushrooms and onion on the surface became deliciously caramelized and with the sweet-sour chutney, the meal appeared as a healthy and tasty option. —SweetLaab
- 4 kohlrabi
- 1 onion
- 300 grams oyster mushrooms
- 4 medum potatoes
- 250 milliliters whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vegeta (seasoning), natural without glutamate
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 milliliters olive oil
- Slice the onion and oysters, then fry on the oil
- Slice thinly kohlrabi and potato, slices should be transparent, use a grater
- Sprinkle a baking dish with oil, make a thin layer of potatoes and kohlrabi, sprinkle with roasted oyster mushrooms and onions, drizzle with oil. Repeat the process several times, then put onions and oyster on the top
- Mix milk with eggs and season with pepper, nutmeg, vegeta, pour the mixture over layers in the baking dish
- Bake in oven for about 60-75 min. at 180 ° C (356 oF), if the top layer begins burning, reduce the temperature and continue baking
- Serve with chutney or with other flavouring