If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this recepie is ideal also to reinvent a leftover risotto an to enrich it with creamy egg yolk. —moomalix
- 150 grams Carnaroli rice
- 1 Small Shallot
- 1/2 liter Vegetable stock
- 50 grams Grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Bread crumbs (gluten free)
- 5 Eggs
- Extra vergin olive oil
- 15 grams Butter
- Cut shallot into small pieces put in a large pan with oil and stir fry untill slightly brown
- Add rice and let it tast for less than 4 minutes
- Add a cup of hot stock, stir and let it evaporate, than cover it with stock and let it cook, it should cook in about 16 minutes, keep adding stock every time it evaporates utill the rice is cooked, adjust with salt.
- 1 minute before the rice is perfectly cooked remove fron heat, add parmisan and butter, stirr and set aside covered to cool down
- Separate 4 egg yolk withouth breaking them and set aside, whip the 4 egg white with a pinch of salt untill firm.
- Take 4 soufflé mold and grease them, put a teaspoon of breadcrumbes on each one and spread it on the walls
- Incorporate the egg whites to the risotto slowly so as not to unwhip them, fill the molds and create a hole at the center where you will put the egg yolk, cover with some more mixture.
- Spread some parmesan, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds on the top of the soufflé and than whisk the last egg and use it to cover them
- Cook in the oven at 180º celsius, for about 8 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Favorite Way to Eat Eggs for Dinner