If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Friend of mine is lactose intolerant that is how this recipe becomes lactose free.
Makes about 2 cups
- 5 ounces smoked rainbow trout fillet (Kolapore Springs)
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 1/4-1/3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a blender or food processor, blend cashews, water, lemon juice, wasabi, salt and pepper until smooth. Transfer in the mixing bowl.
- Remove skin and flake trout into small pieces.
- Chop parsley.
- Add trout and parsley to cashew cream, mix and refrigerate for couple hours.