If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sun dried vegetables are more flavorful , stuff them with minced meat, rice,spices and herbs the result is magnificent... —Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
- 35-40 pieces Sun Dried Gerkins, Eggplants, Courgette, Green Bell Peppers
- 2 Tomatoes
- 400 grams Minced Meat( Beef/Lamb)
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Red Pepper Paste
- 2 tablespoons Dried Currants
- 1 teaspoon All spice
- 1 Lemon juice/ 1tbs Sumac Molasses
- 2 tablespoons Pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 handful Parsley
- In separate pots, put your dried eggplant, gerkins, courgettes in water.Bring to a boil and leave in that water overnight. Put hot water on the peppers and leave them to soften overnight.
- Dice the onions, saute with olive oil and pine nuts. Add the minced meat and cook untill brown. Add the rinsed rice. Stir. Add the spices .İn a glass of water add pepper and tomato paste and stir untill it dissolves. Add it in. Season. Half cook the rice. Add chopped parsley set aside.
- Take your vegetables out of the water. Dry them and fill with the warm pilav mixture , but do not overfill.Close them with tomato petals. Place the dolmas in a pot put a plate upside down on top of them. Add just a little water to cover them.Simmer for half an hour until tender. Before serving put lemon juice or Sumac Molasses on top.