If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our Spicy Hummus lends a kick, and lemon zest and fresh parsley amp things up even more. This salad’s a cinch to make ahead and pack into jars for summer adventures. —Cava Grill
- 3 tablespoons CAVA Spicy Hummus
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- cracked black pepper and sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups pearled barley
- 3/4 cup walnut halves
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, rough-chopped
- 1/2 cup rocotta salata. crumbled
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup haricots verts
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- Cook the barley per the package instructions. Cool to room temperature.
- In the meantime, rinse and dry the snap peas and haricots verts. Whisk the spicy hummus, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to combine.
- Toss barley with remaining ingredients. Stir in spicy hummus dressing and chill until ready to serve.