If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Salty, tomato-sweet, cheesy, creamy goodness ready in only 15 minutes. Perfect side or appetizer with French feta, shallots, garlic, and cherry tomatoes. —Holly
tablespoons olive oil
shallot, finely sliced
ounces sweet red cherry tomatoes, washed & dried
ounces yellow cherry tomatoes, washed & dried
shots salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
ounces French feta, crumbled
cup fresh cilantro, rough-chopped
French baguette sliced thinly & toasted (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced garlic and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Pour the tomatoes into the pan, season with salt and pepper, and cook until some of the tomato skins start to split - about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the feta. Stir gently, incorporating the juice from the broken tomatoes with the feta.
- Transfer to serving dish, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve warm.