Author Notes: Quark cheese is everything you ever want. Im trainning a lot and always looking for healthier options, especially in cheese product. Quark cheese is 0,25% of fat for 100g, low salt with 12g of protein per portion. Hard to believe! I know! :)
I have even served it to my boyfriend in the past, and he thought it was sour cream. It really is amazing. This fresh cheese isnt used a lot in North America, but has really caught on in Europe. Heres a nice way to throw it into your summer dishes. —Eatingcasual
Makes: half liter
red, orange or yellow pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F
- Cut your pepper in 2 and remove the seeds.
- On a cooking mat put your pepper, add salt'n'pepper, olive oil and the 3 garlic cloves. Put in the oven for 30 min (until the skin is a bit burn)
- In a food processor, process the quark, roasted pepper, the dill, lemon juice, garlic clove and the salt'n'pepper. If you want a spread less thick, add some olive oil until you have the texture you want.
- your spread is now ready. I love to put some in my sandwich, my eggy breakfast tartine or use it has a dip with nacho, fresh vegetable etc..