If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 Sea Bass Fillets(300g)
- 8 courgette(dark green skin)
- 3 eggplant
- olive oil
- sprigs of dill & parsley
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 celerey
- 3 bay leaf
- 10-15 peppercorns
- Prepare your poaching liquid.İn a large pot add 1.5 liter of water bring to a boil. Add the stalks of dill and parsley without the leaves. Slice the onions ,garlic and add them with salt peppercorns, bay leaf and let them infuse.
- Roast your eggplants on a skillet or in the oven. Peel add salt pepper a bit of olive oil and diced(small) sun dried tomatoes and make a puree.
- Slice your courgettes on a mandolin about 1mm thick. Cut 1 cm stripes from the skin lengthwise. Trim the edges. Put some olive oil on a large piece of clingfilm . And start to weave the courgettes as close as possible. Try to put the pace of joints on top so it won't be seen from the outside when you wrap your fish. It should be large enough to cover.
- Heat your pan and add a touch of olive oil. Cook the fillets 1 minute max on each side. It will be poached so we do not want to dry them.
- Cut the fillets in 3 equal pieces. Put some eggplant puree on the bottom of the lattice, place the fillets on top so they don't slide. Close the lattice tightly with the help of the cling film.
- Put tiny holes on each side with a toothpick. So some of the poaching liquid can go thru'.
- Poach them for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with some pan fried cherry tomatoes and micro herbs,coriander flowers