If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect recipe if you want to make a good impression. It takes a little time yes I admit but still you can prepare everything in advance. And the lattice work is not as hard as it looks. If you baked a pie with a lattice top then this will be even easier for you. Enjoy .Bon Appetit:) —Piper Nigrum (GamzE)
Sea Bass Fillets(300g)
courgette(dark green skin)
sprigs of dill & parsley
cloves of garlic
- Prepare your poaching liquid.İn a large pot add 1.5 liter of water bring to a boil. Add the stalks of dill and parsley without the leaves. Slice the onions ,garlic and add them with salt peppercorns, bay leaf and let them infuse.
- Roast eggplants on a skillet or in the oven. Pee,l add salt&pepper , a table spoon of olive oil and diced(small) sun dried tomatoes. Combine and make a puree.
- Slice courgettes with a mandolin about 1mm thick. Cut 1 cm stripes from the sides lengthwise. Throw the middle part.Trim the edges. Brush a large piece of clingfilm with olive oil. . Start to weave the courgettes as close as possible. Try to hide the joints on top so it won't be seen from outside. It should be large enough to cover the fillets.
- Heat your pan and add a dash of olive oil. Cook the fillets 1 minute max on each side.
- Cut the fillets in 3 equal pieces. Put some eggplant puree at the bottom of the lattice, place the fillets on top so they don't slide. Close the lattice tightly with the help of the cling film.
- Put tiny holes on each side with a toothpick. So some of the poaching liquid can go thru'.
- Poach them for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with some pan fried cherry tomatoes and micro herbs,coriander flowers